- Model NO.: GWM-016
- Application: Gabion Mesh, Gabions, Construction Wire Mesh
- Usage: Civil Engineering, Road Building, Military Applications
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Aperture: 80*100mm
- Volume: 0.6-4.0 M3
- Max Width: 4m
- Transport Package: Tightly Tied with Steel Straps on The Pallet
- Origin: China
- Material: Galvanized Iron Wire
- Hole Shape: Hexagonal
- Technics: Woven
- Size: 1m x 1m x 1m
- Diaphragm: 0-3
- Toverance: +/--5%
- Trademark: KDL
- Specification: 1mx1mx1.1m
- HS Code: 73262090
/Hexagonal Gabion Wire Mesh/Gabion Basket
The Gabions (known as gaviones in Spanish Language) are sub-divided into cells by
inserting diaphragms which are mesh panels with the same characteristics as the external sides, spaced 1m from each other to give the structure strength and facilitate it's speedy construction.
The galvanized wire, before being woven, can be coated with a special PVC (polyvinyl chloride) coating 0.5mm thick. This additional coating gives full protection from corrosion in marine or heavily polluted environments.
Gabions are used in many situations including the stabilization of earth movement and erosion, river control, reservoirs, canal refurbishment, landscaping and retaining walls. They can be manufactured in welded mesh or woven wire.
Gabions are compartmentalized rectangular containers of galvanized steel hexagonal wire mesh that are filled with stone. While maintaining sufficient strength to contain the stone used as a fill, gabions must be able to settle, twist, and conform to channel and foundation shifts.
In order to meet the various needs, gabions must have the following features:
· Hexagonal mesh pattern critical points
· Double twist to avoid unraveling
· Reinforcing wires woven into corners to reinforce critical points
· A diaphragm securely attached at the base that will prevent the shifting of some and reinforce the gabio.
STANDARD GABION SIZES
(80 x 100 x 2.7mm)
|1 x 1 x 1||1,5 x 1 x 1|
|2 x 1 x 1||3 x 1 x 1|
|4 x 1 x 1||2 x 0,5 x 0,5|
|2 x 1 x 0,5||3 x 1 x 0,5|
|4 x 1 x 0,5||6 x 2 x 0,5|