- Model NO.: KDL-Knitted Wire Mesh Breathers
- Hole Shape: Diamond
- Type: Primary Filter
- Weave: Single Strand Wire , Double Strand Wire, Multi Str
- Most Common: 0.20mm-0.25mm
- Trademark: KDL
- Specification: Wire Diameter: From. 0035" to. 0200"
- HS Code: 73141400
- Material: Stainless Steel Wire
- Application: Liquid Filtration, Dry Filtration, Gas Filtration
- Style: Filter
- Wire Diameter: 0.025mm - 2.5mm
- Sample: Free
- Transport Package: Wrapped with Waterproof Paper in The Wooden Case
- Origin: China
Meeting the latest environmental standards, Golden Knitted Wire Mesh Factory produces a range of knitted wire air/oil separator elements and oil filler cap breathers for use in automotive, marine and other applications.
Golden Knitted Wire has over 10 years' experience in the manufacture of knitted wire breather elements.
Typical efficiencies of 99% removal of all oil droplets between 3 and 10 microns are achievable, coupled to a low pressure drop of often less than 5 millibar.
Knitted wire mesh breather elements are normally manufactured from high quality galvanized steel, with other materials - such as stainless steel - available if enhanced corrosion and temperature resistance is required.
Knitted wire mesh breathers and filters are designed for operating environments where other media fail. Made from wire types chosen specifically for their resistance to hostile agents such as temperature extremes and corrosives, these compressed mesh elements can be tailored to meet a wide range of filtration or flow targets.
|Standard type||40-100 60-150 105-300 140-400 160-400 200-570|
|Highly effective||60-100 80-100 80-150|
|90-150 150-300 200-400 300-600|
|Gao Chuanxing||20-100 30-150 70-400 100-600 170-560|
|Damping||33-30 38-40 20-40 26-40 30-40|
|30-50 48-50 30-60 30-80 50-120|