- Model NO.: KDL-k21
- Application: Fence Mesh, Protecting Mesh, Cages, Construction Wire Mesh, Decorative Mesh, Barbecue Wire Mesh
- Weave Method: Twist
- Aperture: 1.5cm-5cm
- Width: 0.1-2.0m
- Specification: Length: 30.5m Wire diameter: 0.15mm
- HS Code: 7314490000
- Material: as Requirement
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized or PVC Coated
- Weave Technique: Plain Weave
- Wire Diameter: 0.4-2.8mm
- Trademark: KDL
- Origin: China
Hexagonal wire mesh is firm in structure and has flat surface. If is estensively used in building as reinforcement of the roof and floor. It is also used as fence for poultry cage, fishgarden and children playground.
Material: high quality low carbon steel wire, stainless steel wire, PVC coated wire.
Weaving And Character: Normal twisted, reverse twisted and double-way twisted; galvanized after weaving and galvanized before weaving; they are corrosion resistive and oxidation resistive.
Usage: They are widely used in building, oil, chemical industry, breeding, garden production and food processing industry.
Specification: Mesh: 3/8" ,1/2" ,5/8" ,3/4" ,1" ,1-1/4' , 1-1/2" ,2" , 3" , etc.
Wire Diameter: BWG21-BWG14
Special specification are available according to customer's requirement.
|Mesh||Wire Diameter||Weight kg/m2|
Assortments Available Mesh
Hot-dipped after weaving;
Hot- dipped before weaving;
Electro before weaving;
Hex. wire mesh in normal twist;
Hex. wire mesh in reserve twist.
1. Hot-dipped galvanized has better corrosion resistance than electro galvanized, because the thickness of zinc coating is thicker.
2. For hot-dipped galvanized, there are two types: galvanized before weaving & galvanized after weaving; for electro galvanized, it can only be produced into galvanized before weaving.