- Model NO.: KDL-Stainless Steel Knitted Mesh
- Hole Shape: Diamond
- Type: Primary Filter
- Weave: Single Strand Wire , Double Strand Wire, Multi Str
- Most Common: 0.20mm-0.25mm
- Trademark: KDL
- Specification: Wire Diameter: From. 0035" to. 0200"
- HS Code: 73141400
- Material: Stainless Steel Wire
- Application: Liquid Filtration, Dry Filtration, Gas Filtration
- Style: Filter
- Wire Diameter: 0.025mm - 2.5mm
- Sample: Free
- Transport Package: Wrapped with Waterproof Paper in The Wooden Case
- Origin: China
Knitted mesh is a nonwoven wire mesh or cloth product. Knitted wire mesh or cloth is manufactured using a knitting process where the mesh is formed from a series of interlocking loops.
The loop structure gives knitted wire fabric greater in plane springiness or two-dimensional flexibility compared to woven mesh or fabrics. Knitted mesh can be crimped or compressed to alter characteristics for specific applications.
Stainless steel knitted wire mesh offers excellent property such as corrosion resistance, alkali and acid resistance, long service life, rust resistance and heat resistance. As a result of these features, it finds popular uses in auto parts and other engineering applications.
Our knitted wire mesh is made from all material available in wire shapes for processing of the following parts:
Filters Oil and Air Breather Elements
Catalytic Converter Mesh Insulator Blanket Mesh
Mufflers and Silencers
Copper Mesh Oil-Bath Separators
Mist Elimination Pads Ground Wire Mesh
|Standard type||40-100 60-150 105-300 140-400 160-400 200-570|
|Highly effective||60-100 80-100 80-150|
|90-150 150-300 200-400 300-600|
|Gao Chuanxing||20-100 30-150 70-400 100-600 170-560|
|Damping||33-30 38-40 20-40 26-40 30-40|
|30-50 48-50 30-60 30-80 50-120|