- Model NO.: KDL-Knitted Mesh Filter
- Hole Shape: Diamond
- Type: Primary Filter
- Weave: Single Strand Wire , Double Strand Wire, Multi Str
- Most Common: 0.20mm-0.25mm
- Trademark: KDL
- Specification: Wire Diameter: From. 0035" to. 0200"
- HS Code: 73141400
- Material: Stainless Steel Wire
- Application: Liquid Filtration, Dry Filtration, Gas Filtration
- Style: Filter
- Wire Diameter: 0.025mm - 2.5mm
- Sample: Free
- Transport Package: Wrapped with Waterproof Paper in The Wooden Case
- Origin: China
Knitted wire mesh filter is a kind of compressed wire mesh filter elements providing a random flow and filtration effects.
Supplied in the form of airbag filters, knitted wire mesh assures that the heat and contaminants do not compromise during inflation.
Features of Knitted Wire Mesh Filters:
It can stand up to hostile operation environments and has many configuration options. Knitted wire mesh also will not fail in the high temperatures and can be supplied conforming to any sizes and shape requirements.
Variety of knitted filter wire mesh: We can produce various filter wire mesh according to customers' requirements. Materials can be stainless steel wire, copper wire, galvanized iron wire, NS-80 wire or polyamide fiber.
Application: Filter wire mesh for gas and liquid serves well in petroleum, chemicals, metallurgy, machine, automobile and environmental protection.
Main Materials Applied for Knitted Mesh:
Monel knitted wire mesh has good corrosion resistance in all extreme environments and it is reasonably conductive and is tough with high tensile strength, giving good wear characteristics.
|Standard Filter Wire Mesh||High Efficiency Type||High Permeation Type|